Xtreme Outback Warranty
We stand by the quality of our products.
Xtreme Outback products are covered by a 12 month product replacement warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Prior to new clutch kit being fitted, the flywheel must be machined or replaced otherwise warranty will be void.
- Warranty claims will not be issued until the said goods have been tested and deemed faulty by the Seller.
- The Seller will not pay any claim for goods repaired by the Buyer.
- Claims will be rejected where clutch kits or components have been fitted to incorrect or unlisted applications.
- Warranty does not apply when the goods sold are fitted to a vehicle used for speed trials, racing, time trials, commercial and off road vehicles unless fitted as original equipment.
- All goods supplied by the seller are warranted against faulty material and/or workmanship but not maltreatment and damage caused by collision or driver abuse.
- Products which have been altered, improperly installed, maintained, repaired, or damaged by accident, negligence, or misuse, or products damaged by excessive heat caused by slipping, also clutch discs with damaged splines, broken or missing dampener springs, clutch discs and or release bearings that have been fitted backwards.
- Cover assemblies with bent or broken drive straps.
- Cover assemblies installed using air impact tools.
- Cover or disc assemblies with oil contamination, grease contamination, or rust.
- General wear and tear.
Xtreme Outback (a division of Australian Clutch Services Pty Ltd) does not accept the following failures as warranty claims if they are caused by incorrect fitment, incorrect driving or vehicle defects:
- Driven Plates
1. Damaged Hub Splines
2. Severely worn or broken torsion damper springs
3. Burnt-out or broken facings
4. Oil or grease contaminated facings
2. Cover Assembly
3. Severely worn or broken diaphragm fingers
4. Burnt-out pressure plate
5. Bent or broken drive straps
6. Severely worn or broken bearing
7. Release Bearings
The Xtreme Outback Warranty is only valid in respect of clutches fitted to vehicle applications which are specifically listed in the current catalogue. The warranty is immediately invalidated where clutches are fitted to vehicle applications not listed in the catalogue, and no warranty claim will be considered by Australian Clutch Services Pty Ltd in respect of such clutches.
Before removing the clutch from the vehicle
- Make sure that the clutch has been correctly fitted according to any relevant fitment guidelines, as well as the instructions in the workshop repair manual for the vehicle.
- Check the vehicle thoroughly before removing the clutch in order to ensure that the clutch problem has not resulted from the vehicles faults such as a defective or incorrectly adjusted clutch release mechanism, work driveline mountings or oil leaks.
How to claim a warranty
All warranty claims must be submitted to the authorised distributor from which the product was purchased, within 10 days of the discovery of defects within the warranty period. Australian Clutch Services is not responsible for return shipping charges.
Return all the clutch parts together with a completed Warranty Claim form and a copy of the invoice on which the clutch was purchased.
Australian Clutch Services will inspect the clutch parts and provide a detailed technical report to the original purchaser of the goods (installer, workshop, or distributor).
If you don't know who your authorised distributor was, or you just need a point in the right direction, you can contact the Xtreme Outback team here.
Contact our friendly Xtreme Outback team for sales advice & Customer support
We are dedicated to finding you the ultimate clutch solution for your vehicle and performance goals.
We use Xtreme Outback clutches in our 4x4 ambulances that go every weekend to some Offroad events and competitions in Poland / Europe and also to Africa. Using Xtreme Outback reinforces clutches we feel more comfortable and safer in different, sometimes very difficult road conditions. Mud, sand or water are now not dangerous for us. With our 4x4 ambulances we are on such events: Carta Rally in Morocco, Breslau Rally in Poland, Balkan Rally, WRC Rally Poland, different Baja racing etc. -together there are more than 70 big events a year.
Off-Road Rescue Team